Benefits of Reading Books: How It Can Positively Affect Your Life
- Strengthens the brain
- Increases empathy
- Builds vocabulary
- Prevents cognitive decline
- Reduces stress
- Aids sleep
- Alleviates depression
- Lengthens lifespan
- What to read
- Bypass TV
You can submit your review here: https://samriddhi.center/book-reviews/
You can read other reviews here: https://samriddhi.center/list-reviews/
Reading is one of the best forms of self-education. Book reviews allow students to present their own opinion regarding the author’s ideas included in the book. They are a form of literary criticism that analyzes the author’s ideas, writing techniques, and quality.
BODY – Analysis and Evaluation of the Book: (300 – 400 words)
- Your analysis and evaluation should be organized into paragraphs. Given the argument you want to make, you can organize your paragraphs more usefully by themes, methods, or other elements of the book.
- If you find it useful to include comparisons to other books, keep them brief so that the book under review remains in the spotlight.
- Avoid excessive quotation and give a specific page reference in parentheses when you do quote.
CONCLUSION: (100 – 150 words)
- Sum up or restate your thesis or make the final judgement regarding the book
- Balance the book’s strengths and weaknesses in order to unify your evaluation.
- Summarize your thoughts on the book by suggesting the type of reader you’d recommend the book to.
No longer any submissions are allowed.